Samstag, 9. März 2013

Composite Images

Holly


Photoshop and me, a neverending no-love story. Although I start to feel I sorta get it, PS still is not my favorite software in this universe. Working on adding and experimenting textures to a very quickly shot portrait of Holly. Sweet Holly to me always seems a bit out of this world, a fairy from the woods that somehow ended up in Manchester. I have added photos of a cobble wall, tree bark and leaves and set the opacity really low and graduated a bit on the leavy layer. On added layer masks I have reveiled Hollys face with the brush tool. 

Still, I consinder myself a photographer, not a digital image designer. 


1 Kommentar:

  1. Good image Andrea, you show an ability with masking and blending that will serve you wel when we come to asses the digital unit. Im glad you kept those vivid eyes clear.

    AntwortenLöschen